Monday, February 11, 2013

Victoria's Secret Bombshell: Unboxing



Its fragrance description goes “Sexy forever. VS Bombshell is a sensual blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la Peony, and Vanilla Orchid.”

You don't spray it and it automatically yells "FOR GIRLS ONLY!" Nope, I can't deny it has this little masculine fragrance that boy's cannot stop smelling it as well. It makes you have that "bagong ligo" scent; very fresh.

You’re lucky if you spotted a EDP bottle here in the Philippines, which is a little bit of impossible if you try to find it on a local department store. For some unknown reasons, it’s always out-of-stock, or at least that’s what they say. All they have is the Bombshell gift set which includes a 25ml bottle body mist, 100ml body lotion and 100ml body wash. you can have it for 2,400Php. As for me, I got my 100ml EDP for $65 plus tax from the USA, shipped by my boyfriend’s mom (thanks, Tita Malou!). I also ordered a gift set from the US, cost me $39.50 plus tax.

Bring out that bombshell inside you!

No comments:

Post a Comment